rick 发表于 2010-3-9 20:56

F1冠军阿龙索欲组建车队进军环法

Two-time Formula One world champion Fernando Alonso hopes to set up a cycling team capable of winning the Tour de France, he revealed today.

The 28-year-old said he would call on an influential friend for help: reigning Tour champion Alberto Contador.

"It's a project for me – a kind of dream I have because I love cycling," the Ferrari driver told the UK's Guardian newspaper.

"But I know it is not easy to create a top team from zero," he continued. "You need good riders, good staff, a lot of preparation and, most important, a lot of sponsors. So I don't think we are in the right moment to start a project like this, because of the world economy."

Alonso, who revealed he had gone on training rides with Olympic champion Samuel Sanchez and some of Contador's team-mates, said he would not necessarily wait until he had retired from Formula One before starting the team.

Contador's contract with Astana expires this year. "For sure, if there is an opportunity I will be very interested," said Alonso. "I think he will be interested as well."

有钱就是好 自行车的影响力也越来越大

s-a-m 发表于 2010-3-10 13:54

RICK,什么时候你也组建个?

银子 发表于 2010-3-10 14:26

同意楼上的

rick 发表于 2010-3-10 14:51

做梦的时候

liugang 发表于 2010-3-10 17:04

玩汽车行玩单车也行?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: F1冠军阿龙索欲组建车队进军环法