该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-22 02:56 | 只看该作者
上点养眼的图啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-22 06:38 | 只看该作者
原帖由 悍猫 于 2008-4-21 23:51 发表
Thanks for everone, I am now safe, and actually very very safe since I am always under the eyes of the policemen.

This morning, when I wanted to start may riding from the hotel, I was stopped by th ...

Thanks for everone, I am now safe, and actually very very safe since I am always under the eyes of the policemen.
谢谢大家,我现在很安全,而且因为有了J C的护送,我是非常非常的安全。

This morning, when I wanted to start may riding from the hotel, I was stopped by three policemen who was just standing at the gate of the hotel.
今天早上,当我正准备出发开始骑行的时候,我被宾馆门口的三个J C拦住了。

They asked me to wait, untill a police car came to take me away. They sent me to the edge of the city, and handled me to the next group of policemen....
他们叫我等下,直到一辆警车开来把我带走了。他们把我送到城市的边缘,然后把我交给了下一群J C……

So, I had been transfered from one police car to another in 124kms, and finally, 9 police cars had been involved in 3 hours.
就这样,我被一辆警车转送给另一辆警车,足足过了124公里,最终,9辆警车花了3个小时来护送我。

I wonder ,I am now something like the Olympic Torch, handled from one hand to the other, and could not be missing anytime,at any place.
我很惊讶,我现在就像奥林匹克圣火传递里面的一样东西,被一只手传递给另一只手,而且任何时间、任何地点都绝对不能被拉下。

Now, I am staying in my hotel, but I can not even imagin(imagine by Kahn) that how can I leave here without the permition of the police. Since there are a group of policemen waiting just at the gate of this hotel, and seems to be anytime......
现在,我在宾馆里呆着,但是我甚至都不敢想象在没有J C的允许下,我怎么离开这里呢。因为宾馆门口有一群J C等着(我),而且几乎每时每刻在那儿……

I know one of the reasons that they are getting more and more nervous about the foreigners is that, there is a city infront of me called "Malawi". In the 1990s, there happened an anti-government armed rebellion. So eventhough there is no foreign travellers, the situation seems to be very tense.
我知道他们对外国人越来越谨慎其中有一个理由是,在我的前方有一个城市叫做“Malawi”,在20世纪90年代,那里发生了反政府叛乱。所以即使没有外国旅行者,局势仍旧是比较紧张的。

I can not read chinese on this computer. So you may wonder, if you can not write or even read Chinese, how can you manage to login? Let me tell you, you can either login in here by your user name, or by your user ID --- that's the answer.
我在这台电脑上看不了中文,所以你可能会奇怪,如果你不能写,甚至连看中文都不能看,你怎么成功登陆(论坛)的呢?让我告诉你,在这里,你可以选择使用你的用户名登陆,或者也可以使用你的ID来登陆——这就是答案。

Windows in Arabian is very funny, since the Arabian words are written from the right to the left, so all the buttons here on the windows are somewhat a mirror-image to that of Chinese. For instance, the "start menu" is on the most right-lower conner of the screen, and the time shows at the left-lower conner.
Windows在阿拉伯很好玩,因为阿拉伯文字是从右边写往左边的,因此在这里的电脑上所有的按钮都像是中国Windows经过了一面镜子反射以后的效果。例如,“开始菜单”是在屏幕的右下角,而时间则显示在左下角。

Is it funny? I can not find the  "Picture" programe on this computer, otherwise I will copy the screen down and show it to you.
好玩吧?我在这台电脑上找不到“画图”程序,不然我会把屏幕截屏下来给你看看。

So much for today, and you will soon hear my voice through the radio.
写了这么多,呵呵,今天也录了很多音,你很快就会在广播中听到我的声音。

---CrazyCat from Asyut,Egypt
---疯狂的猫,Asyut,埃及

[ 本帖最后由 Kahn 于 2008-4-22 20:32 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-22 06:39 | 只看该作者
原帖由 悍猫 于 2008-4-22 00:01 发表
And now, I begin to realize why the Lonely Planet says: the Egyption policemen is "Overzealous" upon you.

[5555]

现在,我开始了解为什么孤独星球会这么说:埃及J C会对你过分热心的。 [tt] [xixi]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-22 12:32 | 只看该作者
God, good luck  for strong cat and everybody in Egypt![jhl]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-22 16:34 | 只看该作者
悍猫老弟的英文相当简易、流畅,非常适合HB车友们阅读。卡恩的翻译也很到位,给英文基础差的车友提供了方便。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-22 16:43 | 只看该作者
I heard the program on FM1045 here, live, just now!  That's the story about the British lady I met  in Abydos. And how did I arrived here under the convoy of 9 police cars. It's funny, isn't it ?

[ 本帖最后由 悍猫 于 2008-4-22 16:45 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-22 17:03 | 只看该作者
tell us what happened when u met that lady in Abydos.did u have a dinner with her
and did u leave any keepsake each other?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-22 21:19 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    郁闷
    2011-6-16 00:32
  • 签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2008-4-22 23:41 | 只看该作者
    可怜的猫
    成了J C们的火炬
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-23 09:16 | 只看该作者
    继续关注,还好大部分英文都能看懂。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-23 13:11 | 只看该作者
    没学好英语,我知道错了。[5555] [5555] [5555]
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-23 14:47 | 只看该作者
    关注悍猫,图片期待 [good]
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

骑行网 HZBIKE  

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 16:18 , Processed in 0.031089 second(s), 24 queries .