[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2013-4-26 18:36 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
今天在CYCLINGNEWS上看到一则新闻,今年计成将作为有史以来第一个征战环意的中国车手。
虽然我的英语水平不咋地,但是打算把全文翻出来和车友们分享一下,不通顺的地方请见谅。

计成将成为第一个参加环意大利的中国车手

“突围集团杀手“将进行他的第二次三大赛

环意的老板Michele Acquarone---自行车全球化的倡导者很高兴欢迎第一位中国车手参加环意比赛。在8个月前完成了环西班牙后,计成将穿着喜马诺车队的队服于下周出现在那不勒斯。
  “虽然只知道它的坡要比西班牙难以外我对意大利了解的不多,但是我仍非常期待这场比赛“,计成在正在进行的环土耳其赛上对CYLINGNEWS的记者说了以上这番话。其实计成对意大利并不完全陌生,他参加了今年和去年两届米兰至圣雷默的比赛。但同时他也承认他不知道环意的组织者La Gazzetta dello Sport报纸,领骑衫的粉色是由它决定的。
    计成来自哈尔滨,一座拥有330万人口遥远的北方城市,它是黑龙江的省会,离俄国边境不远。“我们那儿冬天的气温一般会在零下36度,”他说。“最低的记录是零下55度,但是我没有靠个人力量抵抗严寒的经验”。计成的母亲是家庭主妇,父亲是搞室内装修的,他的父母在生他之前已经有了一个女儿,由于当时中国已经开始实行计划生育政策,因此他作为这个家庭中出生的第二个孩子违反了这一政策,被罚了3000元。
    “在学校,我以前是练跑步的,而且还总是能赢,因此我有机会进入到一所体育学校,”25岁的他说。“2002年,由于那年进入到4月份天气仍然十分寒冷,我转练自行车,并且是一个人在家练。只过了一个月,我参加了生涯中的第一场公路赛:围绕老山骑12圈,就是08年北京奥运会举办场地,BMX和山地车赛的地方。这是我一生中最为艰苦的一场比赛,当时我s甚至没有一双骑行鞋。”接下来他被指派参加2005年在南京举办的场地自行车赛。
     “2006年,我听说喜马诺希望有中国车手加入他们在欧洲的车队,”他说。“他们面试了我并且问我是否能自己做饭,能否说英语。我回答说做饭是我的喜好,而且我能够学说英语,因此2007年我加入了喜马诺车队,自从那时期我住到了Hengelo.你可以问我的队友:我可是队中最好的厨师,拿手菜是可乐鸡翅。”
      在自行车赛场上,计成为自己赢得了一个昵称,因为他总能骑在前面为大部队提速。他是一位有价值的骑手,被称之为“突围集团杀手”。这一称号来自2012年的环西班牙,他在数个赛段的比赛中为车队的头号冲刺手德根科尔伯服务带领大部队追赶突围车手。德根科尔伯也得益于计成的努力,拿到了5个赛段冠军。今年计成将继续在环意的赛场上再次为德国人服务。
“在喜马诺车队,我们知道在平地赛段如何控制比赛,”他说。“甚至像乐透这样的车队有时也会过来问我,”嘿,成,你要开始拉速度的吗?‘看起来人人都喜欢跟着我,通常,10公里我能缩短100秒差距。我总是以75%的能量骑行,因此在艰难的赛段我能领骑许多。““我在欧洲已经学到了很多,当我第一次到这来,我很惊奇的发现人们在过弯的时候是加速而不是刹车。中国车手需要在这里学习很多东西,包括技术和战术。
      一大帮CCTV的记者去年为他参加环西班牙赛制作了一个专题记录片(我没看过)。计成觉得自己像是在完成一项任务“我也许不是国家里最有天赋的车手,但我想证明给每个人看中国车手也能完成三大赛,为了证明这一点他成为了专业车手。”他说。“我参加三大赛以鼓舞同胞们。迄今为止我所取得的成绩已经在家乡的自行车迷中引起了轰动,但如果我能在明年或后年参加环法将会轰动全中国。”“突围集团杀手”也有一个角色反转的梦想。“车队的任务优先,但是赢得一场比赛胜利的渴望永远存在于每一个车手心中。”环意的老板Acquarone在下个月要进行的比赛中很乐意看到这一幕发生。

以下是原文
Ji Cheng to be first Chinese rider in Giro d'Italia
By:
Jean-Fran?ois Quénet

"Breakaway killer" gears up for his second Grand Tour

Giro d'Italia boss Michele Acquarone, a proponent of the globalization of cycling, is excited about welcoming the first ever Chinese rider to participate in the Italian Grand Tour. Eight months after completing the Vuelta a Espana, Ji Cheng will line up under the colours of Argos-Shimano next week in Naples.

"I'm looking forward to it even though I don't know much about Italy, except that I've heard about the climbs being harder than in Spain," Ji told Cyclingnews in Marmaris during the Tour of Turkey.
Ji is not a total stranger to Italy, He has taken part in the past two editions of Milan-San Remo, but admitted that he doesn't know the existence of organizing newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport which gives its pink color to the leader's jersey.
Ji hails from Harbin, a "small" city of 3.3 million people in the province of Hei Long Jiang in the far north east of China near the Russian border. "Our normal climate in the winter is -36°C," he said. "The record is -55°C, but I've not experienced it personally."
A son of a housewife and an interior designer, he comes from a family that contravened the one-child policy. He has a sister and remembers that his parents were fined 3000 yuans (around 370 euros) for the birth of a second child.
"At school, I was a runner, and I always won, so I got a chance to enter a sports school," said the 25-year-old. "In 2002, because it was still cold for running in April, I moved to cycling and started on a home trainer. Only one month later, I took part in my first competition on the road: 12 laps around Laoshan, the venue of the Beijing Olympics for track, BMX and mountain bike. It was been the hardest race in my life. I didn't even have cycling shoes." He was then assigned to track cycling for the 2005 China Games in Nanjing.
"In 2006, I heard that Shimano wanted Chinese riders for their team in Europe," he said. "They interviewed me and asked if I could cook by myself and speak English. I answered that cooking is my passion, and I can learn English, so I joined Skil-Shimano in 2007, and I've lived in Hengelo since. You can ask my teammates: I'm the best chef on the team! My speciality is to cook Coca-Cola chicken wings."
On the bike, Ji has made a name for himself by pulling the bunch for hours. A worthy domestique, he has been identified as "the breakaway killer" since he brought the bunch across to escapees on many occasions during the 2012 Vuelta at the service of John Degenkolb, who won five stages and will be once again his captain for the Giro.
"With Argos-Shimano, we know how to control the flat stages," he said. "Even the riders from other teams like Lotto-Belisol come up to me sometimes and ask, "Hey Cheng, you're gonna pull?' It seems like everyone likes to follow me. Usually, in 10 kilometers, I close a 10-=second gap. I always ride at 75% of my possibilities, so on hard days, I can push more."
"I've learned cycling in Europe. When I first arrived, I was shocked to see people sprinting to corners instead of braking. Chinese riders have a lot to learn here, technically and tactically."
Followed by a crew of CCTV who produced a documentary on his participation in the Vuelta last year, Ji feels like he is on a mission. "I might not be the most talented cyclist from the country, but I want to show everyone that a Chinese [rider] can also do the job, providing that he acts as a professional," he said. "I'm doing these Grand Tours to give inspiration to my compatriots. What I've achieved so far has had some impact back home among the cycling fans, but if I happen to ride the Tour de France next year or the year after, it would be massive for China."
The "breakaway killer" also has a dream of reversing roles. "Team work comes first, but winning a race is always in the back of the mind of a racer," he said. Acquarone would love to see that on the roads of Italy next month.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-4-26 18:40 | 只看该作者
去年计成参加了环西班牙,他有许多国内的支持者。

第19赛段虽然他摔车了,但还是坚持完赛,为此组委会授予他该赛段的敢斗奖。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2013-8-4 18:53
  • 签到天数: 137 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

发表于 2013-5-1 01:41 | 只看该作者
    计成加油!
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情

2014-5-21 17:04
  • 签到天数: 333 天

[LV.8]以坛为家I

发表于 2013-5-1 10:43 | 只看该作者
    牛人。为国争光了!
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2013-1-1 09:39
  • 签到天数: 40 天

[LV.5]常住居民I

发表于 2013-5-1 11:50 | 只看该作者
    很厉害         
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2014-7-19 16:46
  • 签到天数: 476 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2013-5-1 21:56 | 只看该作者
    厉害,为他加油!
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2017-4-28 13:21
  • 签到天数: 1735 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2013-5-2 07:45 | 只看该作者
    终于有中国选手了。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

骑行网 HZBIKE  

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 18:25 , Processed in 0.028565 second(s), 31 queries .